|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used as an alarm clock for Julian in 2000?
(a) A traditional alarm clock.
(b) A roster.
(c) The maid.
2. How long is the President's term?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
3. How many years of good labor does Julian state a man has after the age of retirement in this society?
4. Who elects the President of the United States?
(a) The president's council.
(b) All citizens.
(c) The council for government effectivness.
(d) Retired honorary members the industrial force.
5. Where does Julian keep Edith Bartlett's picture?
(a) In a locket.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Next to his bed.
(d) In his safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located in the front of the distribution center?
2. In Chapter 8, what assumption about Edith and Julian is present that Julian finds strange?
3. What does Julian say about his feelings for the life he remembers?
4. Who is the narrator engaged to in 1887?
5. Who is responsible for making sure labor supply equals demand?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)