|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Edith calms Julian?
(a) Her laughter.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her hands.
2. According to Dr. Leete, what do large conglomerations do?
(a) Treat workers fairly.
(b) Create an unequal pay system.
(c) Effectively manage supply and demand.
(d) Fix prices and destroy competition.
3. According to the philosophy of 2000, what should happen if someone gives less than his all to a job?
(a) He should be demoted.
(b) He should receive less pay.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be required to work extra hours.
4. How many grades per work group exist?
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highest award for an artist, author, engineer, inventor, or physician?
2. How is music listened to in 2000?
3. What is the second necessity of life?
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
5. What does Dr. Leete feel about things that can be explained scientifically?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)