|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used for international commerce in 2000?
(c) National staples.
2. Who is the sole employer in Boston 2000?
(a) The largest corporation at the time.
(b) The government.
(c) The people.
(d) An international committee.
3. Since money is no longer acquired on a personal basis, what is no longer needed?
4. Who don't people choose to go to school to avoid work?
(a) They must work while in school.
(b) It is prohibited.
(c) School is too rigorous.
(d) It would not be honorable.
5. Who elects the President of the United States?
(a) The council for government effectivness.
(b) The president's council.
(c) Retired honorary members the industrial force.
(d) All citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the labor class's chief weapon?
2. Who is Edith's favorite author?
3. Where does the warehouse ship goods to?
4. Where does Edith Leete invite Julian for diner?
5. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)