|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In terms of legislation, what is the system of 2000 dependent on?
2. Where does the narrator assume the ash around his sleeping chamber comes from?
(a) A fire.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) Nuclear holocaust.
3. What is used for international commerce in 2000?
(c) National staples.
4. How long is the narrator's second nap at the Leete's home?
(a) 68 years.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 days.
5. Who is responsible for making sure labor supply equals demand?
(a) The production department.
(b) The top corporations.
(c) The people.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
2. What is considered one of the lowest officers in the industrial army?
3. What does Julian assume occurred for the change in Boston to have happened?
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
5. When does the narrator first see the city of Boston?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)