|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dr. and Mrs. Leete feel about Julian walking the city alone?
(a) Happy about his venturing out.
(c) Afraid for his safety.
2. What do Julian and Dr. Leete talk about the first night Julian is in 2000?
(b) Boston in 2000.
(c) The future.
(d) His past.
3. What is the labor class's chief weapon?
4. How long do citizens have to work in the society of Boston 2000?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 55 years.
(d) 35 years.
5. How long does the narrator sleep?
(a) 113 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 120 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the narrator assure the reader he does not mean?
2. What does the narrator say Human history is?
3. What does the narrator awake to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
5. Which class of society does the narrator belong?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)