|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do citizens no longer have to fight for?
(b) Place in society.
(d) Personal wealth.
2. What does the narrator say Human history is?
3. How many distribution centers does each ward have?
4. What do the wealthy in this society fear?
(a) Losing their position in society.
(b) Having to work.
(c) The poor.
(d) Being robbed.
5. What does the narrator do to remedy his disorder?
(a) Write reminder notes.
(b) Take medication.
(c) Build a sleeping chamber.
(d) Lock his bedroom door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held on the last day of May in 1887?
2. When does the narrator first see the city of Boston?
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator think he is the victim of?
5. According to Dr. Leete, what do large conglomerations do?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)