|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are professional schools open to?
(a) Anyone 21-30 years old.
(b) All retired workers over 45.
(c) Men, 21-30 years old.
(d) The upper class.
2. What are all citizens expected to do?
(a) Run for government office.
(c) Give all money to state governments.
(d) Teach at leat one year.
3. Who is the strange man the narrator has just met?
(a) Dr. Jones.
(b) Dr. Leete.
(c) Mr. Barton.
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
(a) Middle class and lower class.
(b) Rich/educated and poor/uneducated.
(c) Upper class and servants.
(d) Educators and laborers.
5. What do Julian and Dr. Leete talk about the first night Julian is in 2000?
(a) His past.
(b) The future.
(d) Boston in 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing the narrator remembers?
2. How long do citizens have to work in the society of Boston 2000?
3. What do the wealthy in this society fear?
4. Who provides the education and training for the transition to the new way of society and business?
5. What does the narrator say about society in Boston in the mid 19th century?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)