|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator?
2. Who are professional schools open to?
(a) Anyone 21-30 years old.
(b) The upper class.
(c) Men, 21-30 years old.
(d) All retired workers over 45.
3. What does the narrator awake to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A fire.
(b) A man in a strange room.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) His fiancee.
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
(a) Rich/educated and poor/uneducated.
(b) Upper class and servants.
(c) Educators and laborers.
(d) Middle class and lower class.
5. What year does the narrator assure the reader he does not mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do to remedy his disorder?
2. Why do citizens work willingly?
3. At what age do citizens begin working?
4. Why is the narrator's house for sale?
5. What is Dr. Leete's daughter's name?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)