|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do people serve as common laborers before they can enter professional schools?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
(a) Destruction of society.
(c) Material prosperity.
3. What does the narrator say Human history is?
4. How long is the narrator's second nap at the Leete's home?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 68 years.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 days.
5. What does the government do if there are not enough volunteers for a trade?
(b) Draft volunteers.
(c) Reduce production or activities of that trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator first see the city of Boston?
2. What two classes does this society consist of?
3. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
4. How long does the narrator sleep?
5. Where does the narrator's money come from?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)