|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Human history is?
2. What is Sawyer's relationship to the narrator?
(a) He is his best friend.
(b) He is his mentor.
(c) He is his servant.
(d) He is his brother.
3. According to Dr. Leete, what do large conglomerations do?
(a) Create an unequal pay system.
(b) Effectively manage supply and demand.
(c) Fix prices and destroy competition.
(d) Treat workers fairly.
4. How long is the narrator's second nap at the Leete's home?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 68 years.
(d) 1 hour.
5. Where does the narrator assume the ash around his sleeping chamber comes from?
(b) Nuclear holocaust.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do citizens no longer have to fight for?
2. What does the narrator say the wealthy suffer from?
3. How old is the narrator?
4. What year does the narrator assure the reader he does not mean?
5. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)