|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator live with in 1887?
(b) Dr. Leeke.
(c) He lives alone.
2. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
(a) Sleep walking.
3. How long does the narrator sleep?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 120 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 113 years.
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
(a) Middle class and lower class.
(b) Rich/educated and poor/uneducated.
(c) Educators and laborers.
(d) Upper class and servants.
5. What does the narrator say Human history is?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Leete, what do large conglomerations do?
2. Who provides the education and training for the transition to the new way of society and business?
3. Why does Julian say labor strikes were successful in his time?
4. What does the narrator awake to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. What do the wealthy in this society fear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)