|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which class of society does the narrator belong?
(a) Middle class.
2. How long does the narrator sleep?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 113 years.
(d) 120 years.
3. Who does the narrator live with in 1887?
(b) He lives alone.
(d) Dr. Leeke.
4. Who is the strange man the narrator has just met?
(b) Dr. Leete.
(c) Dr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Barton.
5. What does the narrator say Human history is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the labor class's chief weapon?
2. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator think he is the victim of?
3. What is the last thing the narrator remembers?
4. What does the narrator say the wealthy suffer from?
5. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)