|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edith bring Julian in case he can't sleep?
(a) A glass of milk.
(d) A book.
2. When selecting a trade, who is preference given to?
(a) The most knowledgable.
(b) There is no preference.
(c) The strongest.
(d) The hardest working.
3. What does the government do if there are not enough volunteers for a trade?
(a) Draft volunteers.
(c) Reduce production or activities of that trade.
4. At what age do children in 1887 leave their schooling?
(a) 21 or 22.
(b) 14 or 15.
(c) 13 or 14.
(d) 19 or 20.
5. What other name does Julian refer to his sleeping chamber?
(a) Hiding room.
(b) Safe room.
(c) Quiet room.
(d) Strong room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith do when Julian talks about Edith Bartlett?
2. Who don't people choose to go to school to avoid work?
3. What is one incentive for workers to do their best?
4. Since money is no longer acquired on a personal basis, what is no longer needed?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)