|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second necessity of life?
2. Individuals in which work group have first choice in professions?
(a) Fourth Grade.
(b) Second Grade.
(c) First Grade.
(d) Thrid Grade.
3. What does Julian assume occurred for the change in Boston to have happened?
(b) Change in president.
(c) Worker revolution.
(d) Nuclear holocaust.
4. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
(a) The lack of people.
(b) The height of buildings.
(c) The presence of cars.
(d) The absence of chimneys.
5. Since money is no longer acquired on a personal basis, what is no longer needed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Julian and Dr. Leete talk about the first night Julian is in 2000?
2. According to Dr. Leete, what competition will be taking place in the next week?
3. Who is Edith's favorite author?
4. What does Dr. Leete say both 19th and 20th century men agree on?
5. What does Julian say he is and thus does not waste his time on such mysteries as the one Edith presents?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)