|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the philosophy of 2000, what should happen if someone gives less than his all to a job?
(a) He should be required to work extra hours.
(b) He should receive less pay.
(c) He should be demoted.
(d) He should be punished.
2. Who provides the education and training for the transition to the new way of society and business?
(a) University professors.
(b) Small corporations.
(d) Large corporations.
3. What does the new monetary system not encourage?
4. How do Dr. and Mrs. Leete feel about Julian walking the city alone?
(a) Happy about his venturing out.
(d) Afraid for his safety.
5. Who is responsible for making sure labor supply equals demand?
(a) The people.
(b) The government.
(c) The top corporations.
(d) The production department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sawyer's relationship to the narrator?
2. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
3. What do Julian and Dr. Leete talk about the first night Julian is in 2000?
4. What is Dr. Leete's daughter's name?
5. When selecting a trade, who is preference given to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)