|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is held on the last day of May in 1887?
(a) All Saints Day.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) Independance Day.
(d) Decoration Day.
2. What is Sawyer's relationship to the narrator?
(a) He is his servant.
(b) He is his mentor.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He is his brother.
3. Where does the narrator assume the ash around his sleeping chamber comes from?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A fire.
(c) Nuclear holocaust.
4. Who are professional schools open to?
(a) Anyone 21-30 years old.
(b) All retired workers over 45.
(c) The upper class.
(d) Men, 21-30 years old.
5. Who does the narrator live with in 1887?
(b) Dr. Leeke.
(c) He lives alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Dr. and Mrs. Leete feel about Julian walking the city alone?
2. What are men motivated by with this system?
3. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
4. What does the narrator do to remedy his disorder?
5. What does Julian assume occurred for the change in Boston to have happened?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)