|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new monetary system not encourage?
2. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
(c) Destruction of society.
(d) Material prosperity.
3. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
(d) Sleep walking.
4. What does Dr. Leete claim really occurred?
(a) National strike.
(b) World War.
(d) Acceptance of one govenment-run business.
5. Since money is no longer acquired on a personal basis, what is no longer needed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian assume occurred for the change in Boston to have happened?
2. According to Dr. Leete, what do large conglomerations do?
3. What does the government do if there are not enough volunteers for a trade?
4. How are citizens paid in Boston 2000?
5. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)