|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the function of clerks at the distribution center?
(a) Convince buyers to select their products.
(b) Process orders.
(c) Sell goods.
(d) There are no clerks.
2. What is used for international commerce in 2000?
(d) National staples.
3. Where does Edith Leete invite Julian for diner?
(a) The Elephant.
(b) The Great Hall.
(c) Her home.
(d) The Concord.
4. What is Dr. Leete's daughter's name?
5. What is the cost of products based on?
(b) Hours worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government do if there are not enough volunteers for a trade?
2. When selecting a trade, who is preference given to?
3. Who is the strange man the narrator has just met?
4. Who is responsible for making sure labor supply equals demand?
5. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)