|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Dr. Leete.
(b) John East.
(c) Mr. Barton.
(d) Julian West.
2. What is located in the front of the distribution center?
(a) Displays of goods.
(b) A sign with the store name.
(c) A statue of the female ideal of Plenty.
(d) An advertisement.
3. How many departments exist within the production system in 2000?
(c) As many as necessary.
4. Who does Dr. Leete and Edith feel the 20th century is?
(a) A back track from previous times.
(b) A work in progress.
(c) Adequate for their purposes.
(d) A utopian society.
5. How long is the President's term?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith mean when she says she will show Julian some of his old friends?
2. What does Dr. Leete call Edith when it comes to shopping?
3. How many distribution centers does each ward have?
4. As the narrator looks around at Boston in 2000, what does he mention as the most noticeable difference between his time and the present?
5. What is used for international commerce in 2000?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)