|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Leete's daughter's name?
2. Why is there no advantage in choosing one distribution center over another?
(a) All have the same inventory.
(b) All have the same prices.
(c) There is only one center per city.
(d) It is not allowed.
3. How long do people serve as common laborers before they can enter professional schools?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. Who elects the President of the United States?
(a) All citizens.
(b) The president's council.
(c) The council for government effectivness.
(d) Retired honorary members the industrial force.
5. What does Dr. Leete call Edith when it comes to shopping?
(b) A pro.
Short Answer Questions
1. When selecting a trade, who is preference given to?
2. What is the production of goods based on?
3. What is located in the front of the distribution center?
4. What does Dr. Leete say both 19th and 20th century men agree on?
5. How long is the President's term?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)