|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miles tell Chip he kissed the night before in "the day after"?
2. What is the name of the supreme prank that Alaska had concocted to perform during their senior year, according to Chip in "sixty-nine days after"?
(a) Operation Wet and Wild.
(b) Operation Strip Tease.
(c) Bringing Down the House.
(d) Subverting the Patriarchal Paradigm.
3. What does the Eagle catch Miles doing when he enters his dorm room in "twenty-seven days after"?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Smoking a cigarette.
(c) Reading Playboy.
(d) Smoking marijuana.
4. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Dylan Thomas.
(d) Ulysses S. Grant.
5. Who goes to the school's supply room to connect stereo equipment to the gym's loudspeakers in "one hundred two days after"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chip say they need to borrow from the Eagle in "twenty-seven days after"?
2. Chip tells Miles in “four days before” that when he packs in preparation for their pre-prank, he should pack for how many days?
3. What does Miles discover on the wall by the payphone that Alaska doodled on the night she died in "sixty-two days after"?
4. Where does the Eagle tell Miles and Chip to go when he knocks on their door in "the day after"?
5. What kind of bottle does Takumi keep alcohol hidden in in his dorm room in "twenty-seven days after"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Miles and Chip learn from the police officer in "thirteen days after"?
2. What does Chip reveal when he returns in "four days after"? Where has Chip been?
3. What epiphany does Miles come to during his World Religions class in "fifty-one days after"?
4. What does Takumi's realization lead Miles, Chip, and Takumi to infer about Alaska's last moments in "one hundred fourteen days after"?
5. What causes the argument between Miles and Chip in "twenty days after"? Where does Miles go after the argument?
6. What information does Chip reveal to Takumi in "twenty-eight days after"? How does Takumi respond?
7. What words do Miles and Chip discover in Alaska's favorite book in "seven days after"? What do they infer from these words?
8. What "best day" stories are related from the characters during Alaska's game of Best Day/Worst Day in "two days before"?
9. What "experiment" do Miles and Chip attempt to conduct in "twenty-seven days after"? How do they go about conducting this experiment?
10. How does Miles's father assist in the development of the prank in "eighty-four days after"?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)