|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that Alaska has given to her car?
(a) Red Cherry.
(b) Cherry Cola.
(c) Blue Citrus.
(d) Hot Rod.
2. What novel is Chip reading for his English class when Alaska visits his and Miles's dorm room in “eighty-nine days before”?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) The Little Prince.
(d) The Great Gatsby.
3. In the conclusion of “ninety-nine days before," Alaska says, "Sometimes you lose a battle. But" what "always wins the war"?
4. What color hair does Alaska's boyfriend have?
5. What dorm room is Miles assigned when he arrives at the boarding school?
(a) Room 43.
(b) Room 12.
(c) Room 36.
(d) Room 151.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Alaska charge Chip and Miles for the packs of cigarettes she sells them?
2. When Hank tells Alaska that marijuana is better for your health than cigarettes, she responds by telling him, "I may die young. But at least I'll die" what?
3. Whose dorm room do Alaska and Miles sneak into in “fifty-one days before”?
4. How many people attend Miles's going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
5. How many basketball games in a row does Chip say he's been consecutively kicked out of in “one hundred nine days before”?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose dorm room do Alaska and Miles break into in "fifty-one days before"? Why?
2. How does Miles indicate those who were involved in the hazing incident in "one hundred twenty-six days before"?
3. Why are Miles and Alaska kicked out their World Religions class in "one hundred ten days before"? Where do they go?
4. How and why does Miles become injured during the "triple-date" that Alaska has arranged in "eighty-seven days before"?
5. Where is Miles treated for his injury in "eighty-seven days before"? What information is related to him at this setting?
6. What does Alaska come to inform Miles in his dorm room in "eighty-nine days before"?
7. What does Chip reveal to Miles about his girlfriend after their fight in "one hundred twenty-two days before"?
8. What do Miles and Alaska discuss when Alaska visits Miles's dorm room in "one hundred twenty-eight days before"?
9. What does Miles realize about his previous encounter with the Jury in "sixty-seven days before"?
10. What friend of Chip's does Miles meet in the cafeteria in "one hundred twenty-seven days before"? What does this character discuss with Chip?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)