|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 4 (pages 191-221).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles's mother make a "small mountain of" for his going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
(a) Pasta salad.
(c) Artichoke dip.
(d) Potato salad.
2. What novel is Miles reading when Chip awakens in the beginning of "eighty-three days after"?
(a) The Old Man and the Sea.
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(c) The Sound and the Fury.
(d) The Great Gatsby.
3. When the Eagle catches Miles, Alaska, Chip, and Takumi smoking by the lake in “ninety-nine days before," he tells them to be in Jury tomorrow at what time?
4. Where does Chip say his father lives in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
(a) New York.
5. The Colonel says in “eighty-seven days before,” "The only thing I hate more than rich people is" what?
(a) Mean people.
(b) Stupid people.
(c) Ignorant people.
(d) Ugly people.
Short Answer Questions
1. The term paper that the students are to write for their World Religions class is worth how much of their grade?
2. What animal bites Miles on the rear as he and Takumi flee from the Eagle in “three days before”?
3. What is the name that Alaska coined for the fried burritos they serve in the cafeteria?
4. What is the question posed for the term paper that the students are to write for their World Religions class in “seventy-six days before”?
5. What teacher's office does Chip say he broke into and used his password on the computer system in “three days before”?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)