|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 4 (pages 191-221).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
2. What color hair does Alaska's boyfriend have?
3. What kind of bottle does Takumi keep alcohol hidden in in his dorm room in "twenty-seven days after"?
(a) A Sprite bottle.
(b) A Pepto Bismol bottle.
(c) A Gatorade bottle.
(d) A Crown Royal bottle.
4. Who is the junior class president that helps out with the prank in "eighty-four days after"?
(a) Longwell Chase.
(b) Hank Walsten.
(c) Clay Wurtzel.
(d) Wilson Carbod.
5. Where does Miles Halter's family live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer say was in Alaska's backseat when she died in "thirteen days after"?
2. When Alaska arrives outside the Jury room in “ninety-eight days before," she tells Miles that she has now been caught smoking how many times at the school?
3. What is the mystical sect of Islam that is discussed in the World Religions class in "twenty-one days after"?
4. What was the name of Alaska's roommate that was expelled from the school?
5. What is the name of Chip's girlfriend in the novel?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)