|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 3 (pages 38-55).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character created by Arthur Miller does Chip rap about in “one hundred ten days before”?
(b) George Walters.
(c) Willy Loman.
2. The chapter "one hundred one days before" begins on the first morning of what month?
3. What is Alaska's last name in the novel?
4. What is the name of Miles's French teacher at the boarding school?
(a) Mrs. Forrester.
(b) Dr. Hyde.
(c) Mrs. Richman.
(d) Madame O'Malley.
5. Miles describes his dorm room at the boarding school as reminding him more of what than the dorm room of his fantasies?
(a) A morgue.
(b) A prison.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A mausoleum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one-armed kindergartner that Miles describes as beating him at T-ball when he was in third grade in “one hundred nine days before”?
2. What is the first class that Miles attends at the boarding school in “one hundred twenty-six days before”?
3. When his parents leave him at the boarding school, Miles promises to call them once a week on which day?
4. Who does Chip describe as the "star" of the boarding school's basketball team in “one hundred nine days before”?
5. What is Chip's nickname in the novel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)