|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 3 (pages 38-55).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chip say Alaska is from in “one hundred twenty-seven days before”?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Hope.
(c) Vine Station.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
3. What nickname does Chip give to Miles when they meet?
(a) The Eagle.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The Drifter.
4. What are the kids called at the boarding school that board during the week and go to their parents' wealthy homes during the weekends?
(a) The Weekday Warriors.
(b) The Homewood Hotties.
(c) The Rambling Roses.
(d) The Weekend Wranglers.
5. What is Chip's nickname in the novel?
(a) The Colonel.
(c) The Coward.
(d) The Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When his parents leave him at the boarding school, Miles promises to call them once a week on which day?
2. The chapter "one hundred one days before" begins on the first morning of what month?
3. Where is Takumi from?
4. How tall is Miles said to be in the novel?
5. What does Alaska take Miles to do when they are kicked out of World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)