|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 2 (pages 21-38).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the student in Miles's biology class that participated in throwing him in the lake?
(a) Longwell Chase.
(b) Clay Wurtzel.
(c) Hank Walsten.
(d) Wilson Carbod.
2. How tall is Miles said to be in the novel?
3. Near what city is the boarding school located that Miles arrives at in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
(d) Little Rock.
4. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
5. What is the name of Chip's girlfriend in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the poem that Chip quotes with the line "Miles to go before I sleep" in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
2. Where does Chip say his father lives in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
3. What are the kids called at the boarding school that board during the week and go to their parents' wealthy homes during the weekends?
4. Who does Miles cite with the quote "I go to seek a Great Perhaps" in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
5. What does Miles's mother make a "small mountain of" for his going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)