|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 3 (pages 173-191).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Takumi call the hat that he puts on as he and Miles set out to start the pre-prank in “three days before”?
(a) His lucky hat.
(b) His coonskin hat.
(c) His fox hat.
(d) His cowboy hat.
2. Where does Miles recall Alaska saying the "good stuff" is in boiled crawfish in "twenty days after"?
(a) In the tails.
(b) In the heads.
(c) In the fins.
(d) In the claws.
3. When was the last time that Chip says a pre-prank was used at the boarding school in “eight days before”?
4. Whose dorm room do Alaska and Miles sneak into in “fifty-one days before”?
5. What book does Miles spend the day in bed reading in “ninety-nine days before”?
(a) The Great Gatsby.
(b) The Sun Also Rises.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) Ethan Frome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hangout spot that Miles goes to after his fight with Chip in "twenty days after"?
2. Who serves at the Judge that has the right to overturn the Jury's verdict at the boarding school, according to the narrator in “ninety-eight days before”?
3. Who is the author of The Little Prince?
4. Who does Chip say he got Jake's phone number from in "twenty days after"?
5. Where does Miles believe that Lara was born in "one hundred one days before"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)