|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 3 (pages 173-191).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words are written in Alaska's favorite book that Miles finds in her dorm room in "seven days after"?
(a) Easy does it.
(b) Running forward.
(c) Slow and steady.
(d) Straight and fast.
2. What does Miles receive as punishment from the Jury in "twenty-eight days after"?
(c) 10 work hours.
(d) 5 work hours.
3. Who is the teacher of Miles's World Religions class at the boarding school?
(a) Dr. Walsten.
(b) Dr. Hyde.
(c) Dr. Forrester.
(d) Dr. Smith.
4. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
5. Who is the one-armed kindergartner that Miles describes as beating him at T-ball when he was in third grade in “one hundred nine days before”?
(a) Hank Walsten.
(b) Wilson Carbod.
(c) Clay Wurtzel.
(d) Longwell Chase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Eagle say Alaska died in "the day after"?
2. Who is the student in Miles's biology class that participated in throwing him in the lake?
3. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
4. What code name have Chip and Alaska given to their pre-prank in “four days before”?
5. Who comes to Miles's dorm room to offer him marijuana and consolation in "two days after"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)