|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 3 (pages 38-55).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miles believe that Lara was born in "one hundred one days before"?
2. What are the three religious traditions that are to be covered over the year in World Religions?
(a) Christianity, Judaism, and Hinduism.
(b) Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism.
(c) Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism.
(d) Hinduism, Judaism, and Christianity.
3. The chapter "one hundred one days before" begins on the first morning of what month?
4. Who is the teacher of Miles's World Religions class at the boarding school?
(a) Dr. Walsten.
(b) Dr. Hyde.
(c) Dr. Forrester.
(d) Dr. Smith.
5. From what narrative perspective is the story of Looking for Alaska related?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Miles said to be in the novel?
2. What is the name of the boarding school that Miles is planning to attend in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
3. Where does Chip live with his mother when he's not in boarding school?
4. When his parents leave him at the boarding school, Miles promises to call them once a week on which day?
5. What are the kids called at the boarding school that board during the week and go to their parents' wealthy homes during the weekends?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)