|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 3 (pages 38-55).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chip live with his mother when he's not in boarding school?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) New Hope.
2. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
3. When his parents leave him at the boarding school, Miles promises to call them once a week on which day?
4. What grade does Miles receive on his precalc test in “one hundred days before”?
5. What is the first class that Miles attends at the boarding school in “one hundred twenty-six days before”?
(a) English class.
(b) French class.
(c) Calculus class.
(d) History class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the starting center for Culver Creek's basketball team?
2. Where does Chip say his father lives in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
3. What is Chip's last name?
4. Who is the student in Miles's biology class that participated in throwing him in the lake?
5. What is the name of Chip's girlfriend in the novel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)