|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 2 (pages 157-173).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Alaska and Miles to have Thanksgiving dinner at his house in “forty-seven days before”?
2. When Hank tells Alaska that marijuana is better for your health than cigarettes, she responds by telling him, "I may die young. But at least I'll die" what?
3. How far away from campus was Alaska when she died?
(a) 20 miles away.
(b) 6 miles away.
(c) 30 miles away.
(d) 2 miles away.
4. What does Miles say the American Civil War is called "around these parts" in “sixty-seven days before”?
(a) The War for Slavery.
(b) The War Between North and South.
(c) The War Against Slavery.
(d) The War Between the States.
5. Who does Chip describe as the "star" of the boarding school's basketball team in “one hundred nine days before”?
(a) Clay Wurtzel.
(b) Kevin Richmans.
(c) Longwell Chase.
(d) Hank Walsten.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Hyde enters the classroom in "eight days after," he says, "It is a law that parents should not have to" do what?
2. Why is Miles kicked out of his World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
3. Who is the dead American President that Kevin names for Miles to say his last words, in “one hundred nine days before”?
4. Miles notes in the beginning of "thirteen days after" that his and Chip's main source of vehicular transportation is interred where?
5. What does the police officer say was in Alaska's backseat when she died in "thirteen days after"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)