|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 2 (pages 157-173).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of video do Miles and Alaska find and watch in “forty-nine days before”?
(a) A pornographic video.
(b) A family video of Miles's.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A comedic movie.
2. Where does Alaska ask Miles to go study with her during their lunch break in "one hundred one days before"?
(a) Her dorm room.
(c) Burger King.
3. What poet does Chip describe in his rap in “one hundred ten days before” as being unafraid of "slant rhyme"?
(a) Lord Byron.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Percy Shelley.
4. What is the question posed for the term paper that the students are to write for their World Religions class in “seventy-six days before”?
(a) What is the meaning of life?
(b) What is the most important question human beings must answer?
(c) Which religion do associate with most closely and why?
(d) Compare and contrast Islam, Buddhism, and Christianity.
5. What does Chip call his concoction of vodka and milk that he keeps in the dorm room?
(a) Mr. Goodies.
(d) White Russian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Miles and Chip go to talk to the police about Alaska's death in "thirteen days after"?
2. How many basketball games in a row does Chip say he's been consecutively kicked out of in “one hundred nine days before”?
3. What does Alaska take Miles to do when they are kicked out of World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
4. Miles learns in his World Religions class that around the time of Jesus, some Roman coins had a picture of the Emperor Augustus on them with what words inscribed underneath?
5. Where do Miles and Chip go go get dinner in the beginning of "twenty days after"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)