|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 2 (pages 157-173).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away from campus was Alaska when she died?
(a) 20 miles away.
(b) 6 miles away.
(c) 2 miles away.
(d) 30 miles away.
2. Where does Miles recall Alaska saying the "good stuff" is in boiled crawfish in "twenty days after"?
(a) In the tails.
(b) In the claws.
(c) In the heads.
(d) In the fins.
3. What kind of video do Miles and Alaska find and watch in “forty-nine days before”?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A pornographic video.
(c) A family video of Miles's.
(d) A comedic movie.
4. What do Miles and Chip eat for dinner in the beginning of "twenty days after"?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Fried burritos.
(d) Oatmeal cream pies.
5. What does the police officer say was in Alaska's backseat when she died in "thirteen days after"?
(b) White tulips.
(c) Red roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses that they ratted out Marya in “fifty-eight days before”?
2. What does Chip call his concoction of vodka and milk that he keeps in the dorm room?
3. What is the question posed for the term paper that the students are to write for their World Religions class in “seventy-six days before”?
4. Whose dorm room do Alaska and Miles sneak into in “fifty-one days before”?
5. Who is the dead American President that Kevin names for Miles to say his last words, in “one hundred nine days before”?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)