Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is to be given to each child upon the death of Gant?
2. Who comes to visit Ben at Easter?
3. To whom does Eugene write a letter?
4. Who attends Eugene's graduation from the university?
5. Why does Gant have surgery?
Do you think the racial expressions and descriptions used in this book are a reflection of the author's personal prejudices or are they simply an accurate portrayal of southern life in the early 1900s?
Give examples of the closeness of Ben and Eugene. Why do you think their relationship was so close? Who is responsible for having built such close ties Eugene or Ben? Explain your answer.
Fully explain the significance of the events of the last chapter as you understand them.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)