Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is to be given to each child upon the death of Gant?
2. Who comes to visit Ben at Easter?
3. To whom does Eugene write a letter?
4. Who attends Eugene's graduation from the university?
5. Why does Gant have surgery?
Essay Topic 1
Explain fully the importance of the Leonard's influence on Eugene's life.
Essay Topic 2
List the various examples you can remember that reflect the dysfunctional nature of the Gant household. Do you think this was common in southern homes in the early 1900s? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Outline the various attitudes that are reflected by the men of the Gant family towards the war? How do these attitudes help to explain their view of their own masculinity?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)