Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is to be given to each child upon the death of Gant?
2. Who comes to visit Ben at Easter?
3. To whom does Eugene write a letter?
4. Who attends Eugene's graduation from the university?
5. Why does Gant have surgery?
Fully explain the significance of the events of the last chapter as you understand them.
Do you think the Presbyterian church was important to the Gant family? Whether you believe it was or was not please explain why the family continued to return to the church for important family milestones.
Take each of the following factors and explain how you think they contributed either positively or negatively in Eugene's life?
- family ties
- relationships outside his family
- loss and death
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)