Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is to be given to each child upon the death of Gant?
2. Who comes to visit Ben at Easter?
3. To whom does Eugene write a letter?
4. Who attends Eugene's graduation from the university?
5. Why does Gant have surgery?
Why do you think Helen develops such a close and long lasting relationship with Oliver Gant? Do you think there is more to this relationship than we are told?
Outline the different social classes that are evident in the southern culture as it is described in the book. Explain how Eugene related to these different social classes.
Give examples of the closeness of Ben and Eugene. Why do you think their relationship was so close? Who is responsible for having built such close ties Eugene or Ben? Explain your answer.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)