|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Eugene's room?
2. Where does Laura come to live?
3. Where is Ben's funeral held?
4. What is the result of Eugene and Laura's relationship?
5. Who does Eugene say is the best paper boy he has ever seen?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think the Presbyterian church was important to the Gant family? Whether you believe it was or was not please explain why the family continued to return to the church for important family milestones.
Essay Topic 2
Take each of the following factors and explain how you think they contributed either positively or negatively in Eugene's life?
- family ties
- relationships outside his family
- loss and death
Essay Topic 3
The Gant family traveled much more than most families traveled in the early 1900s. How do you think the amount of travel effected the lives of the different members of the family and how did it effect the family as a whole?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)