|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Gant want Eugene to become?
2. How does Jennings tell Eugene to collect on some accounts?
3. Who did Ben eat breakfast with most every morning?
4. How do Eugene's teachers treat him?
5. Who finds out they have a weakness in their lungs?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What significant family event takes place in this chapter (29). Briefly explain its significance.
2. Do you think everyone would have come home for the illness and death...
This section contains 1,081 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)