|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the center of Altamont called?
(a) The Commons
(b) The Park
(c) The Mall
(d) The Square
2. What world event happens during Part 3 Chapter 29?
(a) The US declares war on Germany
(b) The US declares war on Russia
(c) The US declares war on Canada
(d) The US declares war on England
3. Who is Laura James?
(a) The daughter of a wealthy merchant
(b) A young prostitute
(c) A fellow student
(d) A distant cousin
4. Mr. and Mrs. Leonard do not think Eugene is ready to do what?
(a) Go off to college
(b) Get married
(c) Go to war
(d) Start his own business
5. In Part 2, Chapter 26 Eugene travels to what city?
(a) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. What wealthy family is in attendance?
2. Where is Ben living?
3. What is Eugene's favorite class?
4. Where does Eugene go first on the morning following Ben's death?
5. Why does Eugene not go off to war?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)