|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen vow after the funeral?
(a) That she is moving back to Dixieland
(b) That she will no longer care for Gant
(c) That she will care for Gant no matter what
(d) That she hates her family
2. What does Ben really want to do?
(a) Start his own newspaper
(b) Go to war
(c) Move to New Orleans
(d) Become a war correspondent
3. Gilbert Guant changed his name to what?
(a) Gilbert Gant
(b) Wilbert Gant
(c) Albert Gant
(d) Thomas Gant
4. What happens to Bob Sterling?
(a) He is hurt in an accident
(b) He dies
(c) He leaves to join the Army
(d) He gets drunk
5. What is the name of the town where Gant eventually settles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Eugene's attitude toward sports?
2. Who does Gant say is an alcoholic?
3. What else has Eugene memorized?
4. Who dies of typhoid in this chapter?
5. Mr. and Mrs. Leonard do not think Eugene is ready to do what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)