|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that Eugene begins attending in this chapter?
(a) Altamont Fitting School
(b) Altamont School for Boys
(c) Leonard Normal School
(d) Dixieland High School
2. What does Guy Doak do for Eugene?
(a) Helps him get a girl
(b) Brings him extra food
(c) Helps him learn his school work
(d) Helps him get his money
3. How old is Eugene when he enters college?
(a) About 22
(b) About 18
(c) About 16
(d) About 20
4. What does Eliza want from Oliver?
(a) His stonecutter shop
(b) She needs money for her roominghouse
(c) For him to move back to Dixieland
(d) The angel in front of his shop
5. What would best describe Eliza's business interests?
(a) Eliza is doing well but her brother Will is not
(b) The roominghouse is not making money
(c) She is not a very good business person
(d) They are doing very well
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Eugene and George Graves do in this chapter?
2. Where is the wedding held?
3. Who comes to Eugene's room?
4. What happens to Bob Sterling?
5. Who is especially sad to see Eugene go off to college?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)