|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the scar on Eugene's forehead?
(a) He was hit in the head by his father's hammer
(b) He was kicked by a horse
(c) He was hit by a gate handle
(d) He fell in a well
2. Where does Eugene move in the spring?
(a) South Carolina
(b) New Orleans
3. Who takes Eugene to a Negro prostitute?
(a) Jim Trippette
(b) Jennings Ware
(c) Hugh Barton
(d) Guy Doak
4. Who is living with Ben?
(a) His younger brother
(b) An older woman
(c) His older brother
(d) A much younger woman
5. Where is Ben living?
(a) The mechant town
(b) The tobacco town
(c) The railway town
(d) The party town
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Leonard help with information about the war?
2. What happens to Eugene's parents in this chapter (Part 1, Chapter 11)?
3. Who is Eugene Gant?
4. What is true about food in the Gant home?
5. What does Eliza want from Oliver?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)