|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Part 2, Chapter 25?
(a) World War I starts
(b) The Civil War starts
(c) World War II starts
(d) The Hundred Years War starts
2. What caused the scar on Eugene's forehead?
(a) He was hit by a gate handle
(b) He was kicked by a horse
(c) He was hit in the head by his father's hammer
(d) He fell in a well
3. What is the family's reaction when he returns?
(a) Eliza is angry but the children are happy
(b) Eliza and the children are glad he's back
(c) Eliza and the children are upset that he is back
(d) Eliza is happy but the children are angry
4. Ben gets a physical, what is the result?
(a) The doctor gives him a glowing report and encourages him to go to war
(b) The doctor tells him he is gravely ill and shouldn't go anywhere
(c) Ben doesn't get straight answers from the doctor is thinks he might not be well
(d) The doctor gives him a glowing report but discourages him from going to war
5. Who is the previous employee?
(b) Jennings Ware
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eugene's favorite class?
2. What does Oliver blame for Steve's problems?
3. What is the name of Eliza's rooming house?
4. How tall is Eugene when he enters college?
5. How does Jennings tell Eugene to collect on some accounts?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)