|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver blame for Steve's problems?
(a) Mountain blood
(b) His own drinking
(c) Eliza's overprotection
2. Where does Eugene live most of the time when he is attending the Leonards' school?
(b) The Leonards' home
(c) In a dorm at the school
(d) His father's home
3. In Part 2, Chapter 18 where does Steve live?
(c) New Orleans
(d) South Carolina
4. At this point in the book, where is Ben working?
(a) He is not working
(c) His father's shop
(d) The newspaper
5. Where else does Eugene go in this chapter?
(a) The prostitute's house
(b) The quarry where his father gets stones
(c) The library
(d) His church
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eliza in 1900?
2. Who treats Gant for his illness?
3. What does Eugene get a lot of teasing for as a young boy?
4. Who does Gant rent a room to?
5. At home, how would you describe Oliver and the fires in the fireplace?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)