|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 7 how old is Oliver Gant?
2. Gilbert Guant changed his name to what?
(a) Wilbert Gant
(b) Thomas Gant
(c) Albert Gant
(d) Gilbert Gant
3. What caused the scar on Eugene's forehead?
(a) He was kicked by a horse
(b) He was hit in the head by his father's hammer
(c) He was hit by a gate handle
(d) He fell in a well
4. What is the name of the town where Gant eventually settles?
5. What job does Luke have?
(a) He sells magazines
(b) He sells produce
(c) He works with is father
(d) A paper route
Short Answer Questions
1. What sibling is Eugene especially close to?
2. Who dies of typhoid in this chapter?
3. What happens to Eliza in 1900?
4. Growing up how do Eugene and his friends treat Jews and Negroes?
5. What job does Eugene have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)