|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the scar on Eugene's forehead?
(a) He was kicked by a horse
(b) He was hit in the head by his father's hammer
(c) He fell in a well
(d) He was hit by a gate handle
2. What sibling is Eugene especially close to?
3. Gilbert Guant changed his name to what?
(a) Wilbert Gant
(b) Albert Gant
(c) Gilbert Gant
(d) Thomas Gant
4. What does Oliver build for Eliza?
(a) A marble statue
(b) A large house
(c) A beautiful stone angel
(d) A wooden gazebo
5. What job does Luke have?
(a) He works with is father
(b) He sells magazines
(c) A paper route
(d) He sells produce
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes Eliza to go to run a boarding house?
2. What is the name of the town where Gant eventually settles?
3. What job does Ben have?
4. Where else does Eugene go in this chapter?
5. Growing up how do Eugene and his friends treat Jews and Negroes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)