|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Oliver been when Steve goes to get him?
(a) Working at his shop
(b) Working on a farm
(c) Visiting a prostitute
(d) Visiting his family in Richmond
2. What happens to Eliza in 1900?
(a) She gets pregnant again
(b) Steve, her oldest child, dies
(c) Her brother Will dies
(d) She and Oliver's marriage collapses
3. In this chapter the positive influence of what woman is highlighted?
(a) Mrs. Leonard
(c) Mrs. Selbourne
4. In Part 2, Chapter 18 where does Steve live?
(a) New Orleans
(b) South Carolina
5. What caused the scar on Eugene's forehead?
(a) He was kicked by a horse
(b) He was hit by a gate handle
(c) He was hit in the head by his father's hammer
(d) He fell in a well
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Oliver a suitcase full of alcoholic beverages?
2. What is the family's reaction when he returns?
3. Who is haveing a baby in this chapter?
4. Which character travels with Eliza on most of her trips?
5. To what state did Oliver just travel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)