|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wesley radically alter the romantic mood between Rosacoke and Wesley?
(a) He makes fun of her ears.
(b) He tells her he is engaged to someone else.
(c) He calls out another girl's name in the heat of passion.
(d) He answers his cell phone.
2. What does Rosacoke's mother hope her daughter will glean from their conversation?
(a) Wesley is a deadbeat.
(b) Wesley will only break her heart.
(c) Wesley is not coming back.
(d) Wesley is worth fighting for.
3. Rosacoke's mother tells her about ____________________.
(a) Sewing techniques.
(c) Her ancestors.
(d) Her own past mistakes.
4. How many children does Rosacoke's mother have?
5. Who is with Wesley when Rosacoke approaches the Beaver house?
(b) Willie's fiance.
(c) His brother.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley want to know by writing to Rosacoke?
2. What happens between Rosacoke and Wesley while they wait in the woods?
3. Who does Rosacoke plan to phone to come get her after she gets to the Beaver household?
4. Where does Rosacoke hide all Sunday afternoon?
5. How could the beginning part of the ride be described?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)