|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wesley radically alter the romantic mood between Rosacoke and Wesley?
(a) He calls out another girl's name in the heat of passion.
(b) He answers his cell phone.
(c) He makes fun of her ears.
(d) He tells her he is engaged to someone else.
2. What does Rosacoke's mother hope her daughter will glean from their conversation?
(a) Wesley will only break her heart.
(b) Wesley is a deadbeat.
(c) Wesley is not coming back.
(d) Wesley is worth fighting for.
3. Rosacoke leaves the house with what?
(a) Her driver's license.
(b) Her dignity.
(c) Her camera.
(d) Her wallet.
4. What does Milo do in the weeks following the death of the baby?
(a) Disappears for hours at a time.
(b) Cries constantly.
(c) Acts as if nothing is wrong.
(d) Kicks the dog.
5. What does Rosacoke do with the letter she writes to Wesley?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Shreds it.
(c) Mails it.
(d) Sets it aside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosacoke going to photograph Mildred's baby?
2. What startles Rosacoke at Mr. Isaac's pond?
3. What does Rosacoke do when she arrives home?
4. Why is Rosacoke humiliated?
5. What does Mrs. Mustian think Milo is doing when he disappears?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)