1. What is the name of this novel?
A Long and Happy Life.
2. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
3. Who is the protagonist of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
4. In what state does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE take place?
5. In what decade does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE take place?
6. What is Rosacoke riding on when the story begins?
7. On whose motorcycle is Rosacoke riding as the story begins?
8. What is Wesley's last name?
9. Where is Rosacoke going as the story begins?
10. The funeral that Rosacoke is going to is that of ____________________.
A childhood friend.
This section contains 3,905 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)