|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Rosacoke's state of mind be described as she sits at home with Sissie?
2. What is the source of the noise Rosacoke hears?
(a) A vagabond.
(c) A fox.
(d) A dog.
3. How did Mildred behave when Rosacoke last saw her?
4. Where is Milo going as Chapter 3 begins?
(a) To church.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To pick up Rato.
(d) To the mall.
5. How does Rosacoke feel when Wesley roars off during the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
2. What was Mildred trying to hide the last time Rosacoke saw her?
3. Where does Rosacoke decide to cool off on the way home?
4. How does Wesley reply to Rosacoke's question about their relationship?
5. What is the name of this novel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)