|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosacoke's mother hope her daughter will glean from their conversation?
(a) Wesley will only break her heart.
(b) Wesley is worth fighting for.
(c) Wesley is not coming back.
(d) Wesley is a deadbeat.
2. What does Rosacoke talk to Wesley about on the way to church?
(a) Her pregnancy.
(b) Mr. Isaacs' farm.
(c) The weather.
(d) Christmas dinner.
3. What is an important theme in Chapter 3?
(a) Coming of age.
(b) The life-death-life cycle.
(c) Unconditional love.
4. What happens between Rosacoke and Wesley while they wait in the woods?
(a) They agree to get married.
(b) They have a huge argument.
(c) They have sex.
(d) They make up.
5. What does Rosacoke think about as she holds the baby?
(a) How the baby is too big for the manger.
(b) Her unborn child.
(c) How cute the baby is.
(d) She can't wait until the pageant is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosacoke going to photograph?
2. Why is Willie Duke moving to Roanoke?
3. Why does Rosacoke stay home?
4. What distracts Rosacoke during the pageant?
5. What was the cause of Mildred's death?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)