|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley want to know by writing to Rosacoke?
(a) If she still loves him.
(b) If there have been any repercussions from their encounter in the woods.
(c) If he left her jacket at her house.
(d) If she can come for Christmas.
2. Who does Rosacoke plan to phone to come get her after she gets to the Beaver household?
3. Why is Rosacoke disappointed?
(a) She got a bad haircut.
(b) She is unable to confront Wesley.
(c) Her cake flopped.
(d) She didn't get the job she wanted.
4. Why does Rosacoke tell Wesley that she can't spend Thanksgiving with him?
(a) She is in love with someone else.
(b) She is going skiing with friends.
(c) The family is in mourning.
(d) She has to study.
5. The funeral that Rosacoke is going to is that of ____________________.
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A second cousin.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the picnic held?
2. What does Rosacoke decide to do so as not to arouse any suspicions about her possible pregnancy?
3. How does Rosacoke feel when Wesley roars off during the funeral?
4. Where does Rosacoke hide when she hears a noise?
5. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)