|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
(a) He broke up with her on Christmas Eve.
(b) He forgot her birthday.
(c) He ran his cycle through her mother's garden.
(d) He arrived on the plane but never came to see her.
2. Who is the person carrying the lantern?
(a) Mr. Isaacs.
3. What does Rosacoke think Wesley has grown accustomed to during his service in the Navy?
(a) Taking orders.
(c) Bad food.
(d) Loose women.
4. Which of the following does Rosacoke NOT tell Wesley in a letter?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She broke her leg.
(c) She won't be surprised if he doesn't come see her at Christmas.
(d) She takes responsibility for what happened.
5. Why does Rosacoke resist Wesley's romantic advances?
(a) He has hurt her feelings.
(b) It is against her religion.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He has never declared love for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Willie Duke moving to Roanoke?
2. How many children does Rosacoke's mother have?
3. Why has Sammy come out to the pond?
4. What is the name of the person whose funeral Rosacoke is going to attend?
5. What does Wesley do while he waits for Rosacoke?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)