|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Rosacoke's mother have?
2. What does Rosacoke do after the funeral?
(a) Gets a ride with a friend.
(b) Waits for Wesley.
(c) Begins to walk home.
(d) Calls a cab.
3. What does Rosacoke think Wesley has grown accustomed to during his service in the Navy?
(a) Taking orders.
(b) Loose women.
(d) Bad food.
4. Why can Rosacoke not return home on foot?
(a) It is raining hard.
(b) There is a snowstorm.
(c) It is too dark.
(d) There is an escaped convict in the area.
5. Where is Rosacoke going as the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE take place?
2. Why is Willie Duke moving to Roanoke?
3. What are Wesley and his brother doing as Rosacoke approaches the house?
4. What diverts Wesley and Rosacoke's attention?
5. What does Wesley do while he waits for Rosacoke?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)