|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosacoke do when she arrives home?
(a) Writes a letter to Wesley.
(b) Curls her hair.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Irons her clothes.
2. What was the cause of Mildred's death?
(a) She had leukemia.
(b) She had a heart attack.
(c) She died in childbirth.
(d) She was shot.
3. Who is the only other person who knows how to play the part of the Virgin Mary in the pageant?
(b) Mrs. Mustian.
(d) Miss Marina.
4. What is the name of the person whose funeral Rosacoke is going to attend?
(a) Mildred Lane.
(b) Millie Sanders.
(c) Mildred Sutton.
(d) Mildred Daniels.
5. Which of the following does Rosacoke NOT tell Wesley in a letter?
(a) She won't be surprised if he doesn't come see her at Christmas.
(b) She broke her leg.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She takes responsibility for what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Wesley live?
2. Which of the following happens in Chapter 3?
3. How can Rosacoke's state of mind be described as she sits at home with Sissie?
4. How long has Rosacoke been dating Wesley?
5. Why does Rosacoke want to park the car and wait?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)