|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE end?
(a) Rosacoke looks at the baby in the manger.
(b) Rosacoke and Wesley drive off to get married.
(c) Rosacoke says goodbye to Mr. Isaacs.
(d) Rosacoke slaps Wesley.
2. How does Mr. Isaacs respond to the candy Rosacoke brings him?
(a) He is grateful.
(b) He eats it all immediately.
(c) He shares it with everyone in the house.
(d) He throws it in the trash.
3. Who has not shown up for church services?
4. What was the cause of Mildred's death?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She had leukemia.
(c) She had a heart attack.
(d) She died in childbirth.
5. Which of the following happens in Chapter 3?
(a) A mother dies in childbirth.
(b) A baby is stillborn.
(c) A set of twins is born.
(d) A new life begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the story in Chapter 2 begin?
2. From where is Rato coming?
3. Why does Rosacoke want to park the car and wait?
4. Who had played with Rosacoke and Mildred as children?
5. Why does Rosacoke realize that Rato cannot be a confidante for her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)