|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Isaacs has always held a special place in the hearts of whom?
(a) Mildred's family.
(b) The townspeople.
(c) The Mustians.
(d) The Baptist minister.
2. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
(a) Reynolds Hall.
(b) Justin Price.
(c) Reynolds Price.
(d) Price Reynolds.
3. A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE is a story of hope and _______________________.
4. What is Rosacoke riding on when the story begins?
5. Which of the following does Rosacoke NOT tell Wesley in a letter?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She won't be surprised if he doesn't come see her at Christmas.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She takes responsibility for what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley want to know by writing to Rosacoke?
2. Who interrupts Sammy and Rosacoke's conversation?
3. How does Rosacoke feel about being in the pageant?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Mr. Isaacs?
5. How does Wesley reply to Rosacoke's question about their relationship?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)