|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the picnic held?
(a) The lake.
(b) The church yard.
(c) The state park.
(d) The city park.
2. What is the name of this novel?
(a) The Red Badge of Courage.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) A Long and Happy Life.
3. How does Wesley reply to Rosacoke's question about their relationship?
(a) He is not ready for a relationship.
(b) He has found someone new.
(c) Maybe they can talk when he comes home.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. Why has Sammy come out to the pond?
(a) To do some midnight fishing.
(b) To dig for nightcrawlers.
(c) To see what has disturbed the guineas.
(d) To go skinny dipping.
5. Why has Wesley come to Mr. Isaacs' house?
(a) To buy his farm.
(b) To take Rosacoke to church.
(c) To ask his advice about farming.
(d) To bring Mr. Isaacs a Christmas gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
2. What does Rato want to do a few days before Christmas?
3. Who does Rosacoke plan to phone to come get her after she gets to the Beaver household?
4. What does Wesley mean by "repercussions?"
5. Why is Rosacoke's family in mourning?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)