Part 1: Chapters 1-3 | Part 1: Chapters 4-6
1. What was the name of the livestock business?
(a) The Texas Rangers
(b) The Hat Creek Cattle Company
(c) The Dry Bean Saloon
(d) Lonesome Dove
2. Who brought Lorena to Lonesome Dove?
(a) Pea Eye
3. How many times has Gus been married?
(d) Three Times
4. What did Gus give Dish outside the saloon?
(a) Two dollars
(b) A horse
(c) A job
(d) A deck of cards
5. Who returned during breakfast?
(a) Dish Bogget and Lippy
(b) July Johnson and Roscoe
(c) Pea Eye and Newt
(d) Deets and Jake Spoon
6. Who did Jake Spoon kill?
(a) A dentist
(b) A Texas Ranger
(c) An Indian
(d) A sheriff
Part 1: Chapters 7-9
7. Who did Clara marry?
(a) Pea Eye
(b) Jake Spoon
(c) Bob Allen
8. Gus's sign told customers "We don't _______"?
(a) Sell horses
(b) Steal horses
(c) Rent Cattle
(d) Rent pigs
9. What was the name of Call's horse?
(c) Hell Bitch
10. Why did Call let the men stop working early the day Jake returns?
(a) It is a holiday.
(b) He wants them to dig a well the next day.
(c) He wants them to rest before going to Mexico for the night to round up horses.
(d) He wants to get drunk with Jake.
This section contains 4,350 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)