|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
2. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
(a) December 25, 2005.
(b) September 11, 2000.
(c) July 4, 1999
(d) September 11, 2001.
3. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Land warfare.
(b) Aquatic skills.
(c) Surviving in caves.
(d) Air combat.
4. When was Saddam Hussein born?
5. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
2. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
3. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
4. In Arabic, the word jihād translates as a noun meaning what?
5. Saddam Hussein was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 1979 until what year?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the author describe Danny in Chapter 1? How did Danny act toward the other members of the team?
2. How does the author describe the beginning of BUD/S training in Chapter 4? How many men dropped out?
3. How does the author employ foreshadowing when describing his tour in Iraq in Chapter 1?
4. What was revealed in the briefing with Marcus's team in Chapter 6?
5. Where did Marcus pursue more training following BUD/S in Chapter 5? In what did he train?
6. How is Shane Patton described in Chapter 1? How did Marcus relate to Shane?
7. How much rest time were the trainees given during Hell Week in Chapter 5? What was one of their final tests?
8. What does the author relate of his father in Chapter 2? How did his father influence him to become a Navy SEAL?
9. How does the author describe the beginning of Hell Week in Chapter 5? Why did Marcus feel several of the men quit?
10. Where was Marcus and his team headed for their mission in Chapter 1? How did they feel about their objective?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)