|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mikey's fiancee live in the Prologue of the book?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Marcus left home on March 7, 1999 when he was how old, according to Chapter 3?
3. Marcus went to the Eighteenth Delta Force medical program located where, in Chapter 5?
(a) Panama City, Florida.
(b) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(c) San Clemente Island.
(d) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
4. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
(a) Anchorage, Alaska.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Panama City, Florida.
(d) San Diego, California.
5. On what date was Marcus's team finally given the go-ahead for the mission to get Sharmak in Chapter 6?
(a) June 27. 2005.
(b) November 18, 2004.
(c) May 23, 2006.
(d) April 14, 2001.
6. What was Axe's full name and title?
(a) Petty Officer James Axel Williams.
(b) Petty Officer Shane James Axelson.
(c) Petty Officer Dennis Elliot Aximov.
(d) Petty Officer Matthew Gene Axelson.
7. What was the training called in which men burst into the room with machine guns blaring as they shot the lights out in Chapter 4?
(a) Shock and Awe.
(b) Starry Night.
(d) Meteor Shower.
8. Marcus received his Trident on what date in Chapter 5?
(a) April 4, 2000.
(b) September 11, 2005.
(c) January 31, 2002.
(d) May 19, 2003.
9. Where did Marcus attend Sniper School in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) Panama City, Florida.
(c) Fallon Naval Airbase.
(d) Camp Pendleton.
10. In Arabic, the word jihād translates as a noun meaning what?
11. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
12. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
13. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
14. James Suh was how old in the narrative?
15. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
(a) Confusion technology.
(b) Cryogenic technology.
(c) Stealth technology.
(d) Infrared technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the trainees' last tests during Hell Week was known at what in Chapter 5?
2. The men went approximately how many hours without sleep and with extreme physical exertion, fending off hallucinations, in Chapter 5 during Hell Week?
3. For ten weeks, the men would work on land navigation where, in Chapter 5?
4. What did the six men load into and complain about the primitive travel when leaving Bahrain in Chapter 1?
5. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)