|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After three days without sleep, the men were sent to their tents for how much rest in Chapter 5?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 1 hour and 45 minutes.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus had experienced his last day of what?
(a) Hell Week.
(c) Basic training.
3. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
4. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
5. Saddam Hussein was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 1979 until what year?
6. Petty Officer Shane Patton was how old in the narrative?
7. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy and Marcus were on the same team for how long?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
8. The men went approximately how many hours without sleep and with extreme physical exertion, fending off hallucinations, in Chapter 5 during Hell Week?
9. Al-Qaeda was founded sometime between what years?
10. Mikey was whose best friend in the narrative?
11. Where did Mikey's fiancee live in the Prologue of the book?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
12. In Arabic, the word jihād translates as a noun meaning what?
13. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Anchorage, Alaska.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Panama City, Florida.
14. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Wore sandals.
(b) Grew beards.
(c) Wore glasses.
(d) Carried more modest weapons.
15. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
2. What was Axe's full name and title?
3. In Chapter 6, Marcus and his team were dropped by helicopters into a border hot spot where they saw how many Afghanistan tribesmen who opened fire?
4. Where did Marcus attend Sniper School in Chapter 5?
5. How many men quit in the first nine hours of Hell Week in Chapter 4?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)