|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) Panama City, Florida.
(c) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(d) San Clemente Island.
2. The last school Marcus attended was joint tactical air control located where?
(a) Fallon Naval Airbase.
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(d) San Clemente Island.
3. Who founded al-Qaeda?
(a) Osama bin Ladin.
(b) Gulab Aminabad.
(c) Ahmad Shah.
(d) George W. Bush.
4. In Chapter 6, Marcus and his team were dropped by helicopters into a border hot spot where they saw how many Afghanistan tribesmen who opened fire?
5. Axe was best friends with whom in the narrative?
6. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(b) "Two-two-eight! It's Two-two-eight!"
(c) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(d) "'Bye, Dudes, Give 'Em Hell."
7. How many men quit in the first nine hours of Hell Week in Chapter 4?
8. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy had how many children in the narrative?
9. What did the six men load into and complain about the primitive travel when leaving Bahrain in Chapter 1?
(a) A C-130 Hercules.
(b) A MiG-23.
(c) A F-22 Raptor.
(d) A P-51D.
10. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
11. Mikey was whose best friend in the narrative?
12. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
13. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
14. What does BUD/S stand for?
(a) Biologically Unleashed Disease Spore.
(b) Beneficial Underwater Diving System.
(c) Bouyant Unmanned Direction System.
(d) Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL.
15. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Panama City, Florida.
(d) Anchorage, Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus had experienced his last day of what?
2. What refers to the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction?
3. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
5. For ten weeks, the men would work on land navigation where, in Chapter 5?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)