1. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
2. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
3. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
4. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
5. Where did Mikey's fiancee live in the Prologue of the book?
6. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
7. What refers to the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction?
This section contains 3,797 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)