|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12- Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the fourth week of training, how many men remained in Chapter 5?
2. How many men quit in the first nine hours of Hell Week in Chapter 4?
3. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
(a) Captain Peterson.
(b) Admiral Mullin.
(c) Captain Maguire.
(d) Colonel Collins.
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(b) "Two-two-eight! It's Two-two-eight!"
(c) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(d) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
5. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Saddam Hussein born?
2. In Chapter 7, Marcus knew that as a medic he could have helped Mikey and Danny, but he was unable to for what reason?
3. Back in the U.S., Marcus's mom was getting depressed because Marcus had been missing for how long in Chapter 11?
4. Marcus used an infrared strobe light and the laser from what to signal the regular U.S. flyby in Chapter 8?
5. Mikey was whose best friend in the narrative?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)