|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12- Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus used an infrared strobe light and the laser from what to signal the regular U.S. flyby in Chapter 8?
(a) His rangefinder.
(b) His rifle.
(c) His shotgun.
(d) His keychain.
2. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
(a) Basic training.
(b) Officer training.
(c) Advanced mechanics.
(d) Pool competency.
3. In Chapter 10, Marcus drank by pouring drink into his mouth rather than sipping from it so he wouldn't get what?
4. When did Marcus depart the United States to continue his tour in Chapter 12?
(a) June 18, 2004.
(b) May 29, 2006.
(c) September 12, 2005.
(d) April 3, 2006.
5. After retreating over the mountain, Marcus noticed Mikey was shot, and blood was pouring from where, in Chapter 7?
(a) His neck.
(b) His leg.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 6?
2. Petty Officer Shane Patton was the son of what?
3. Where did Marcus' family meet him at the airport in Chapter 12?
4. What tradition did Marcus come to understand that as a wounded stranger he would be given aid and protected against enemies at all costs in Chapter 11?
5. Marcus was was mentally reciting which Psalm from the Bible when he heard water in Chapter 9?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)