|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12- Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sarawa and other villagers give Marcus to drink from at the cave in Chapter 10?
(a) A Budweiser can.
(b) An old Pepsi bottle.
(c) A clay pot.
(d) A camel stomach.
2. Mike made the call at the beginning of Chapter 8, which was what?
(a) "Cease fire."
(b) "Abondon ship."
(c) "Full speed ahead."
(d) "Fall back."
3. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
(a) September 11, 2001.
(b) July 4, 1999
(c) December 25, 2005.
(d) September 11, 2000.
4. Between missions, Marcus volunteered where in Chapter 6?
(a) The Bagram hospital.
(b) The Dubai hospital.
(c) The New York hospital.
(d) The Bikram hospital.
5. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy had how many children in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 12?
2. Who was the U.S. President during the period in which the autobiography takes place?
3. Marcus drove to Las Vegas from San Diego to meet the families of whom, who was killed in the helicopter crash on the mountain in Chapter 12?
4. The last school Marcus attended was joint tactical air control located where?
5. After retreating over the mountain, Marcus noticed Mikey was shot, and blood was pouring from where, in Chapter 7?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)