|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12- Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The articles of which Geneva Convention extensively defined the basic rights of prisoners during war, established protections for the wounded, and established protections for the civilians in and around a war zone?
2. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
(a) The loved ones of his fallen team members.
(b) The U.S. President.
(c) His brother.
(d) His Superior Officers.
3. Marcus was taken from his cave back to the village where who came to visit him regularly in Chapter 10?
(a) The medicine man.
(b) The village elders.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The village children.
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
(b) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(c) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(d) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
5. How many men found Marcus and helped him to their village in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spoke with Sharmak while in the mountains in Chapter 11?
2. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
3. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
4. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
5. After three days without sleep, the men were sent to their tents for how much rest in Chapter 5?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)