|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men went approximately how many hours without sleep and with extreme physical exertion, fending off hallucinations, in Chapter 5 during Hell Week?
2. What was Sharmak's actual name?
(a) Osama bin Ladin.
(b) Barack Obama.
(c) Gulab Shah.
(d) Ahmad Shah.
3. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
4. Who talked with Marcus's mother, telling her that Marcus was not dead in their opinion in Chapter 11?
(a) Sergeant Anderson.
(b) Colonel Collins.
(c) Admiral Mullin.
(d) Senior Chief Gothro.
5. The articles of which Geneva Convention extensively defined the basic rights of prisoners during war, established protections for the wounded, and established protections for the civilians in and around a war zone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marcus next to when he was discovered by the villagers in Chapter 9?
2. Sharmak commanded a group of insurgents known as what?
3. Marcus was trying to make contact by radio after the battle ended in Chapter 8, but he couldn't speak for what reason?
4. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
5. Who tried to radio in for help on the situation when Marcus's team encountered goatherds in Chapter 7?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)