|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The term Geneva Convention denotes the agreements of what year, negotiated in the aftermath of the Second World War?
2. What was the name of the village doctor who was among the villagers who found Marcus in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 10, Sarawa left the cave saying he would come back in what amount of time?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
4. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
5. What did Sarawa and other villagers give Marcus to drink from at the cave in Chapter 10?
(a) A clay pot.
(b) An old Pepsi bottle.
(c) A camel stomach.
(d) A Budweiser can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marcus was given shelter by friendly tribesmen from what village in the narrative?
2. What month was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
3. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
4. A young boy around 17 came into Marcus' room, and enjoyed watching what, in Chapter 10?
5. Saddam Hussein was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 1979 until what year?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)