|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
(a) July 4, 1999
(b) September 11, 2000.
(c) December 25, 2005.
(d) September 11, 2001.
2. Marcus felt that those who quit did so because they weren't heeding whose advice in Chapter 5?
(a) Captain Maguire's.
(b) Captain Peterson's.
(c) Sergeant Davis'.
(d) Admiral Mullin's.
3. Marcus' father was a veteran of what war?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
4. The Taliban is an Islamist militant and political group that ruled large parts of Afghanistan from September 1996 until when?
(a) October 2001.
(b) April 1999.
(c) May 2005.
(d) June 1998.
5. Marcus learned that there was an American military base how far away from the village in Chapter 10?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marcus refused to drink from the river because of what, in Chapter 9?
2. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
3. Not long after encountering the goatherds, Marcus's team found themselves surrounded by approximately how many heavily armed Taliban warriors in Chapter 7?
4. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
5. What was the training called in which men burst into the room with machine guns blaring as they shot the lights out in Chapter 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)