|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus was trying to make contact by radio after the battle ended in Chapter 8, but he couldn't speak for what reason?
(a) He was shot in the neck.
(b) He was shot in the mouth.
(d) He was shot in the lungs.
2. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
(a) Officer training.
(b) Advanced mechanics.
(c) Basic training.
(d) Pool competency.
3. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
4. On what date was Marcus's team finally given the go-ahead for the mission to get Sharmak in Chapter 6?
(a) May 23, 2006.
(b) April 14, 2001.
(c) June 27. 2005.
(d) November 18, 2004.
5. Al-Qaeda was founded sometime between what years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 8?
2. Who burst into the room Marcus was housed in at the village and beat him in Chapter 10?
3. Back at the ranch, over how many people had gathered in Chapter 10?
4. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
5. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)