|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the initial 98 made it through the first four-week assessment of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(b) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(c) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(d) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
3. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
(a) His brother.
(b) His Superior Officers.
(c) The loved ones of his fallen team members.
(d) The U.S. President.
4. Danny died in whose arms in Chapter 8?
5. Al-Qaeda was founded sometime between what years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
2. Marcus was trying to make contact by radio after the battle ended in Chapter 8, but he couldn't speak for what reason?
3. What tradition did Marcus come to understand that as a wounded stranger he would be given aid and protected against enemies at all costs in Chapter 11?
4. One day the villagers called out to Marcus excitedly because they had seen what, in Chapter 11?
5. Marcus was given shelter by friendly tribesmen from what village in the narrative?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)