|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) "'Bye, Dudes, Give 'Em Hell."
(b) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(c) "An Avalanche of Gunfire."
(d) "Two-two-eight! It's Two-two-eight!"
2. Marcus was given shelter by friendly tribesmen from what village in the narrative?
3. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
(a) Super Effective Air League.
(b) Soldiers, Equipment, and Logistics.
(c) Sea, Air, and Land.
(d) Sniper Effectiveness and Loss.
4. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
5. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
2. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
3. Who hurried over to Marcus and told him to run since Taliban fighters were in the village in Chapter 11?
4. Marcus learned that there was an American military base how far away from the village in Chapter 10?
5. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)