|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the training called in which men burst into the room with machine guns blaring as they shot the lights out in Chapter 4?
(a) Starry Night.
(b) Shock and Awe.
(d) Meteor Shower.
2. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
3. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
(a) "Religious Warrior."
(b) "The Base."
(c) "The Scourge."
(d) "For God."
4. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Wore glasses.
(b) Wore sandals.
(c) Carried more modest weapons.
(d) Grew beards.
5. Marcus was was mentally reciting which Psalm from the Bible when he heard water in Chapter 9?
(a) The 4th Psalm.
(b) The 12th Psalm.
(c) The 18th Psalm.
(d) The 23rd Psalm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used his mobile phone to try and reach help in Chapter 8?
2. Marcus rigged up his radio emergency beacon and left it where in Chapter 11?
3. Marcus left home on March 7, 1999 when he was how old, according to Chapter 3?
4. When was Saddam Hussein born?
5. Petty Officer Shane Patton was how old in the narrative?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)