|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
2. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
(a) "Holy People."
3. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
4. What month was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
5. What does BUD/S stand for?
(a) Beneficial Underwater Diving System.
(b) Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL.
(c) Biologically Unleashed Disease Spore.
(d) Bouyant Unmanned Direction System.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the trainees' last tests during Hell Week was known at what in Chapter 5?
2. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
3. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
4. What was Axe's full name and title?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)