|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the trainees' last tests during Hell Week was known at what in Chapter 5?
(a) The around-the-world paddle.
(b) Survival Saturday.
(c) The Atlas hike.
(d) The gauntlet.
2. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy had how many children in the narrative?
3. After Marcus completed BUD/S, he went to jump school where in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) Panama City, Florida.
(c) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(d) San Clemente Island.
4. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
(a) Admiral Mullin.
(b) Captain Peterson.
(c) Colonel Collins.
(d) Captain Maguire.
5. How tall was Axe in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Taliban is an Islamist militant and political group that ruled large parts of Afghanistan from September 1996 until when?
2. In Chapter 6, Marcus and his team were dropped by helicopters into a border hot spot where they saw how many Afghanistan tribesmen who opened fire?
3. Marcus felt that those who quit did so because they weren't heeding whose advice in Chapter 5?
4. James Suh was how old in the narrative?
5. Petty Officer Shane Patton was the son of what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)