|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Panama City, Florida.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Anchorage, Alaska.
2. Marcus went to the Eighteenth Delta Force medical program located where, in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(c) San Clemente Island.
(d) Panama City, Florida.
3. Who founded al-Qaeda?
(a) Ahmad Shah.
(b) Gulab Aminabad.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Osama bin Ladin.
4. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
(a) Panama City, Florida.
(b) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(c) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(d) San Clemente Island.
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) "Two-two-eight! It's Two-two-eight!"
(b) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
(c) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(d) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
3. Marcus received his Trident on what date in Chapter 5?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus noticed that over how many of the men who started out in the class never finished?
5. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)