|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The last school Marcus attended was joint tactical air control located where?
(a) Camp Pendleton.
(b) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(c) Fallon Naval Airbase.
(d) San Clemente Island.
2. Who was the U.S. President during the period in which the autobiography takes place?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Barack Obama.
3. What did the six men load into and complain about the primitive travel when leaving Bahrain in Chapter 1?
(a) A MiG-23.
(b) A C-130 Hercules.
(c) A F-22 Raptor.
(d) A P-51D.
4. Petty Officer Shane Patton was how old in the narrative?
5. How many men quit in the first nine hours of Hell Week in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of the fourth week of training, how many men remained in Chapter 5?
2. James Suh was how old in the narrative?
3. After Marcus completed BUD/S, he went to jump school where in Chapter 5?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus noticed that over how many of the men who started out in the class never finished?
5. Who founded al-Qaeda?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)