|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
(a) His Superior Officers.
(b) The U.S. President.
(c) The loved ones of his fallen team members.
(d) His brother.
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(b) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(c) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(d) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
3. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
4. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
(a) Panama City, Florida.
(b) San Clemente Island.
(c) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(d) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
5. What refers to the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction?
(a) Ground war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus noticed that over how many of the men who started out in the class never finished?
2. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
3. Marcus felt that those who quit did so because they weren't heeding whose advice in Chapter 5?
4. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)