|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
(a) "Religious Warrior."
(b) "The Base."
(c) "For God."
(d) "The Scourge."
2. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
3. Who founded al-Qaeda?
(a) George W. Bush.
(b) Osama bin Ladin.
(c) Ahmad Shah.
(d) Gulab Aminabad.
4. Mikey was whose best friend in the narrative?
5. James Suh was how old in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Axe's full name and title?
2. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
3. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
4. Where did Mikey's fiancee live in the Prologue of the book?
5. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)