|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
(b) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(c) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(d) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
2. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Carried more modest weapons.
(b) Grew beards.
(c) Wore glasses.
(d) Wore sandals.
3. Al-Qaeda was founded sometime between what years?
4. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
(a) Soldiers, Equipment, and Logistics.
(b) Sniper Effectiveness and Loss.
(c) Sea, Air, and Land.
(d) Super Effective Air League.
5. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
(a) "The Base."
(b) "Religious Warrior."
(c) "The Scourge."
(d) "For God."
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
2. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
3. What is the title of Chapter 2?
4. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
5. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)