|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
2. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
3. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy had how many children in the narrative?
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(b) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
(c) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(d) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
5. Saddam Hussein was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 1979 until what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
2. What did the six men load into and complain about the primitive travel when leaving Bahrain in Chapter 1?
3. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
4. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
5. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)