|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(b) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(c) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(d) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
2. Axe was best friends with whom in the narrative?
3. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Carried more modest weapons.
(b) Grew beards.
(c) Wore sandals.
(d) Wore glasses.
4. Saddam Hussein was the fifth President of Iraq, serving in this capacity from 1979 until what year?
5. Al-Qaeda was founded sometime between what years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Axe's full name and title?
2. What did the six men load into and complain about the primitive travel when leaving Bahrain in Chapter 1?
3. When was Saddam Hussein born?
4. James Suh was how old in the narrative?
5. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)