|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
2. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Aquatic skills.
(b) Air combat.
(c) Land warfare.
(d) Surviving in caves.
3. When was Saddam Hussein born?
4. What does BUD/S stand for?
(a) Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL.
(b) Biologically Unleashed Disease Spore.
(c) Beneficial Underwater Diving System.
(d) Bouyant Unmanned Direction System.
5. Between missions, Marcus volunteered where in Chapter 6?
(a) The Bagram hospital.
(b) The New York hospital.
(c) The Bikram hospital.
(d) The Dubai hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Taliban is an Islamist militant and political group that ruled large parts of Afghanistan from September 1996 until when?
2. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
3. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
4. What refers to technology used to conceal ships, aircraft, and missiles?
5. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)