|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
2. After Marcus completed BUD/S, he went to jump school where in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) San Clemente Island.
(c) Panama City, Florida.
(d) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
3. How many of the initial 98 made it through the first four-week assessment of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
4. What month was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
5. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
(d) "Holy People."
Short Answer Questions
1. Marcus left home on March 7, 1999 when he was how old, according to Chapter 3?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus had experienced his last day of what?
3. Marcus went to the Eighteenth Delta Force medical program located where, in Chapter 5?
4. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
5. Petty Officer Shane Patton was the son of what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)