|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy and Marcus were on the same team for how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 10 months.
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
(b) "Like the Remnants of a Ravaged Army."
(c) "Baby Seals... and Big Ole Gators."
(d) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
3. What is a common worldwide bacterial disease, transmitted by the ingestion of food or water contaminated with the feces of an infected person?
(b) Trench Foot.
4. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
5. Who founded al-Qaeda?
(a) Ahmad Shah.
(b) Gulab Aminabad.
(c) George W. Bush.
(d) Osama bin Ladin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
2. What month was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
3. One of the trainees' last tests during Hell Week was known at what in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
5. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy had how many children in the narrative?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)