|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sharmak's actual name?
(a) Ahmad Shah.
(b) Gulab Shah.
(c) Barack Obama.
(d) Osama bin Ladin.
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) "Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen."
(b) "Two-two-eight! It's Two-two-eight!"
(c) "'Bye, Dudes, Give 'Em Hell."
(d) "To Afghanistan... In a Flying Warehouse."
3. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
(a) Advanced mechanics.
(b) Officer training.
(c) Basic training.
(d) Pool competency.
4. How many men quit in the first nine hours of Hell Week in Chapter 4?
5. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
(a) Colonel Collins.
(b) Captain Maguire.
(c) Admiral Mullin.
(d) Captain Peterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men went approximately how many hours without sleep and with extreme physical exertion, fending off hallucinations, in Chapter 5 during Hell Week?
2. What is the title of Chapter 2?
3. What month was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
4. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
5. After three days without sleep, the men were sent to their tents for how much rest in Chapter 5?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)