|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mikey was whose best friend in the narrative?
2. In Chapter 4, the men were told that what percentage of them would quit?
3. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
4. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Land warfare.
(b) Surviving in caves.
(c) Aquatic skills.
(d) Air combat.
5. "Al-Qaeda" translates as what in English?
(a) "For God."
(b) "The Base."
(c) "The Scourge."
(d) "Religious Warrior."
Short Answer Questions
1. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
2. By the end of the fourth week of training, how many men remained in Chapter 5?
3. The Taliban is an Islamist militant and political group that ruled large parts of Afghanistan from September 1996 until when?
4. What was the nickname of Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy?
5. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)