|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
2. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
(a) Sniper Effectiveness and Loss.
(b) Super Effective Air League.
(c) Soldiers, Equipment, and Logistics.
(d) Sea, Air, and Land.
3. Where did Marcus grow up?
4. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy was how old in the narrative?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, as he lay hidden, Marcus killed how many Taliban fighters who could have found him?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date was Marcus's team finally given the go-ahead for the mission to get Sharmak in Chapter 6?
2. Who founded al-Qaeda?
3. Where did Marcus attend Sniper School in Chapter 5?
4. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
5. What was the name of Marcus' twin brother?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)