|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tradition did Marcus come to understand that as a wounded stranger he would be given aid and protected against enemies at all costs in Chapter 11?
(a) Lokhay Warkawal.
(d) Hari Kari.
2. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Anchorage, Alaska.
(c) Panama City, Florida.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
3. How many of the initial 98 made it through the first four-week assessment of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
4. Mike made the call at the beginning of Chapter 8, which was what?
(a) "Cease fire."
(b) "Abondon ship."
(c) "Fall back."
(d) "Full speed ahead."
5. One day the villagers called out to Marcus excitedly because they had seen what, in Chapter 11?
(a) A military convoy.
(b) A parachute.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A fighter plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Danny died in whose arms in Chapter 8?
2. For ten weeks, the men would work on land navigation where, in Chapter 5?
3. By what month had many people in Marcus's hometown lost hope in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 11, the Taliban fighters were threatening the villagers, demanding that they do what?
5. What does BUD/S stand for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)