|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarawa and other villagers took Marcus away to a cave on what day in Chapter 10?
(a) January 11.
(b) September 24.
(c) June 30.
(d) March 8.
2. What was the name of Marcus' mother?
3. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Land warfare.
(b) Air combat.
(c) Aquatic skills.
(d) Surviving in caves.
4. What was the name of the village doctor who was among the villagers who found Marcus in Chapter 9?
5. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
(a) San Clemente Island.
(b) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(c) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
(d) Panama City, Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Marcus' twin brother?
2. In Chapter 11, the Taliban fighters were threatening the villagers, demanding that they do what?
3. Marcus went to the SDV school (submarines) where in Chapter 5?
4. Marcus went to the Eighteenth Delta Force medical program located where, in Chapter 5?
5. Who insisted that helicopters would come, then took Marcus out of the village into the mountains in Chapter 11?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)