|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marcus' father was a veteran of what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) World War II.
2. What is a common worldwide bacterial disease, transmitted by the ingestion of food or water contaminated with the feces of an infected person?
(a) Trench Foot.
3. In Chapter 11, the Taliban fighters were threatening the villagers, demanding that they do what?
(b) Support the Taliban.
(c) Start jihad.
(d) Hand over the American.
4. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
(a) Colonel Collins.
(b) Captain Maguire.
(c) Captain Peterson.
(d) Admiral Mullin.
5. Marcus felt that those who quit did so because they weren't heeding whose advice in Chapter 5?
(a) Sergeant Davis'.
(b) Captain Peterson's.
(c) Captain Maguire's.
(d) Admiral Mullin's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
2. Who spoke with Sharmak while in the mountains in Chapter 11?
3. How many men who made it to phase three in Chapter 5?
4. At the end of Chapter 8, as he lay hidden, Marcus killed how many Taliban fighters who could have found him?
5. Marcus' brother was what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)