Prologue - Chapter 3
1. What does SEAL stand for in the U.S. Navy SEALs?
(a) Super Effective Air League.
(b) Sea, Air, and Land.
(c) Soldiers, Equipment, and Logistics.
(d) Sniper Effectiveness and Loss.
2. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
(a) His brother.
(b) The loved ones of his fallen team members.
(c) His Superior Officers.
(d) The U.S. President.
3. What was the name of Mikey's mother in the narrative?
4. What was the name of Mikey's fiancee described in the Prologue?
5. Where did Mikey's fiancee live in the Prologue of the book?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. What refers to a marksman who shoots targets from concealed positions or distances exceeding the capabilities of regular personnel?
7. What refers to the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction?
(a) Ground war.
This section contains 3,797 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)