Prologue - Chapter 3
• In the Prologue, Marcus Luttrell, United States Navy SEAL, Team Leader, SDV Team 1, Alfa Platoon was traveling across the United States on a tough and sad mission.
• Luttrell was going to meet with the family and loved ones of the team members who died on the mission together; Marcus was the only survivor of the mission.
• Dan had a wife and sister who grieved him; Eric's admiral father was left to grieve; James had a father and fiancee grieving for him.
• The men were all SEALS and Marcus was a medic and sniper who was trained in unarmed combat, demolition, and weapons.
• In Chapter 1, Marcus was on his way to Afghanistan on a team going after the enemy who destroyed the World Trade Center.
• In March of 2005, six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission; they loaded onto a C-130 Hercules and...
This section contains 2,568 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)