|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lia find out about her father during her conversation with her mother?
(a) That he had cheated on her many times.
(b) That he was the perfect husband.
(c) That he was a drunk.
(d) None of the above.
2. Who helps Ayinde get into the cardiologist sooner?
3. What does Becky tell Andrew after he agrees to let his mother go?
(a) "No, we have to talk with her."
(b) "Thank you."
(c) None of the above.
(d) "It's about time."
4. Why are the friends gathered at the park in "March Lia"?
(a) For Ayinde's birthday.
(b) To say goodbye to Lia.
(c) For Becky to tell them she is pregnant.
(d) To celebrate their friendship.
5. What do the friends make Lia promise to return for?
(b) Becky's baby shower.
6. What is different about Lia's dream this time?
(a) It is a different baby.
(b) Sam is with her.
(c) Nothing, it is the same.
(d) Caleb is alive.
7. After Becky tells Andrew that she is sick, he disappears. Where does he go?
(a) To the drugstore.
(b) To take Ava for a walk.
(c) To the park.
(d) To work.
8. What does Kelly tell the reporter when she asks if her life is what she had imagined it would be?
(a) "It is much harder."
(b) "It's not as good as she imagined."
(c) "It is exactly as she imagined."
(d) "It is better than she imagined."
9. What happens when the photographer opens the closet?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The baby cries.
(c) The door falls off the hinges.
(d) All of the clutter avalanches.
10. When Becky wakes up sick, what does she first think is wrong with her?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) A virus.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) The flu.
11. Who comes to visit Ayinde in "February Ayinde"?
12. Who is calling on Kelly's cell phone when she is on her way home in "December Kelly"?
(b) Her boss.
13. How does Mimi react to the news that Becky and Andrew won't be at her Christmas celebration?
(a) She is angry and jealous.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She doesn't really care.
(d) She is sad.
14. What is Andrew doing when Becky returns home in "February Becky"?
(a) Watching TV.
(b) Looking at a letter.
(d) Taking care of Ava.
15. What does the quote "This is so much harder than I ever thought it would be" refer to?
(a) Being married.
(b) Having a baby and a job.
(d) Being a mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kelly solve the problem at her event in "December Kelly"?
2. While the friends are at the park, Lia notices something about Oliver. What does Lia notice about Oliver?
3. Where are Becky, Andrew and Ava supposed to go instead of celebrating Christmas?
4. Besides the Christmas stocking, what else does Mimi send to try to get Becky in the Christmas Spirit?
5. What does Kelly use to make a coffee table when the reporter came to visit in the chapter "January Kelly"?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)