|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes in the package that arrives for Ava?
(a) A new toy.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A Christmas stocking.
(d) A book.
2. As "January Lia" ends, what is Lia doing?
(a) Making a phone call.
(b) Typing an email.
3. Where are Becky, Andrew and Ava supposed to go instead of celebrating Christmas?
(a) To see Becky's mom.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) Out to eat dinner.
(d) To the park.
4. How does Lia's mother react to seeing the photograph and hearing about her grandson?
(a) She smiles and says he is cute.
(b) She cries.
(c) She gets up and walks away.
(d) She is angry she didn't know before.
5. What do the friends make Lia promise to return for?
(b) Becky's baby shower.
6. While in the hospital with Julian to check his heart murmur, which of the friends comforts Ayinde while she cries?
(c) All answers are correct.
7. How does Kelly solve the problem at her event in "December Kelly"?
(a) She hands Delores money and tells her to buy paper ones.
(b) She calls in a favor and gets some delivered quickly.
(c) She finds some in the kitchen.
(d) She says, We don't need napkins.
8. When Ayinde goes looking for Richard to talk with him, where does she find him?
(a) Laying in the dark in their bed.
(b) At the park.
(c) On the couch.
(d) Sitting in the nursery.
9. Why are the friends gathered at the park in "March Lia"?
(a) To celebrate their friendship.
(b) To say goodbye to Lia.
(c) For Ayinde's birthday.
(d) For Becky to tell them she is pregnant.
10. What do Kelly and her siblings decide is worse than being poor?
(a) Being hungry.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Being rich.
(d) Accepting charity.
11. When they go to Mimi's house, how does Becky picture her to help get through the conversation?
(a) Like her mother..
(b) Like a baby.
(c) Like a pet
(d) With a smile on her face.
12. When Becky wakes up sick, what does she ask Andrew to bring her?
(a) Pickles and ice cream.
(b) Chicken noodle soup.
(c) Sprite and toast.
(d) Ginger ale and crackers.
13. Who was the quote, "You'd be surprised what people can life with" referring to?
(c) Richard .
14. Which character said, "You'd be surprised what people can live with"?
(d) Dr. Myerson.
15. How does Becky describe the clothes that Mimi puts on Ava?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lia expect Sam to feel toward her?
2. Besides the Christmas stocking, what else does Mimi send to try to get Becky in the Christmas Spirit?
3. Where does Lia meet Sam?
4. What is Andrew doing when Becky returns home in "February Becky"?
5. What is Steve carrying when he returns home and finds Kelly with the reporter?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)