|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard whisper for Ayinde in the darkness in their bedroom?
(a) Julian is crying.
(b) He wants to talk.
(c) He is about to fall out of the bed since Julian is sleeping with them.
(d) He is sick.
2. What happens to Steve during the delivery of the baby?
(a) He gets called to work.
(b) He becomes very supportive.
(c) He gets sick to his stomach.
(d) He passes out and hits his head.
3. What does Richard think that Julian would rather play with?
(a) The fuzzy butterfly.
(c) The blue teddy bear.
4. Mimi offers to watch Ava so that Becky can do something. What is it?
(a) Go to the market.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Eat something.
(d) Take a nap.
5. Which of the friends wanted to have twins?
6. What makes Ayinde say "Ouch"?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She trips getting out of bed.
(c) Richard tries to touch her.
(d) Julian kicks her.
7. How long is Kelly planning to take maternity leave?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight weeks.
8. What does Lia tells Sam about her family?
(a) None of the above.
(b) That they were killed in a car crash.
(c) That they lived out of the country.
(d) That they had disowned her.
9. How does Steve think he and Kelly can pay the bills without him having a job?
(a) With their savings.
(b) Borrow money from their parents.
(c) He knows he has to get a job.
(d) Kelly can work.
10. When Richard gets upset that Julian is taking up his space in his and Ayinde's bed, who ends up leaving the bed to sleep elsewhere?
(a) No one.
11. When Kelly was younger, what role did she play with her brothers and sister?
(a) She was the baby.
(b) She was never around them.
(c) She was the irresponsible one.
(d) She was the responsible one.
12. What problems did Ayinde's mother have?
(a) She drank and took diet pills.
(b) She was abusive.
(c) She yelled.
(d) She didn't have problems; she was the perfect mother.
13. Why does Lia chose to pay this way?
(a) So her mom doesn't know.
(b) So she doesn't run out of money.
(c) So Sam can't track her.
(d) Because she doesn't have enough money.
14. What bad news does Becky receive at the doctor's office?
(a) That her blood pressure is high.
(b) That he wants to do a c-section.
(c) That they baby is sick.
(d) That she isn't ready.
15. What did the couch remind Kelly of?
(a) The couch at the nursing home.
(b) The couch her mom had during her childhood.
(d) The neighbor's couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, Ayinde's mother wants to be called what?
2. What does Julian do during the photo shoot?
3. What is Richard trying to do when Ayinde tells him not to wake the baby?
4. What news does Steve tell Kelly in June?
5. What is the profession of Ayinde's husband?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)