|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February Kelly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the quote, "You'd be surprised what people can life with" referring to?
(a) Richard .
2. When Becky comes to visit with Ayinde in "December Ayinde," what does she bring with her?
(a) A new outfit for Julian.
3. Ayinde is really struggling with Julian but when her friends ask her how it is going, what does she tell them?
(b) "It's really hard."
(d) "Not so good."
4. What does Richard say when Tiffany asked him if he wanted to see her again?
(a) "Of course."
(b) "No, I love my wife."
(c) "Ask me next time I am in town."
(d) "I don't know."
5. Where are Becky, Andrew and Ava supposed to go instead of celebrating Christmas?
(a) To the park.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) To see Becky's mom.
(d) Out to eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew doing when Becky returns home in "February Becky"?
2. When talking to Merrill, Lia has a memory of someone. Who is this memory of?
3. How does Ayinde feel about Richard leaving?
4. What do Kelly and her siblings decide is worse than being poor?
5. Who is Ayinde's mother looking for when they arrive at the photo shoot?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)