April Lia | April Becky
1. When the story opens, where is Lia sitting?
(a) In a seat on an airplane.
(b) On the couch in her home.
(c) In a chair at a friend's house.
(d) On a bench in the park.
2. What city does Lia's mother live in?
(a) St. Louis.
3. In Chapter 2, Becky's cell phone rings but Becky refuses to answer. Who is Becky refusing to talk to?
4. Becky's mother-in-law has had how many husbands?
5. What profession does Becky's husband have?
6. Becky owns a restaurant with a partner. Who is the partner's name?
April Ayinde | May Kelly
7. What is the profession of Ayinde's husband?
(d) Professional athlete.
8. In the second chapter, it says that Ayinde has not had a close friend since when?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
This section contains 4,332 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)