|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcus' family go after his father hears the story?
(a) To post on Xnet.
(b) To the FBI.
(c) To Darryl's house.
(d) To the police.
2. Where does Ange invite Marcus?
(a) To an open-air concert.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To her house.
(d) To a hacker's group.
3. What does Barbara ask Ange and Marcus not to do?
(a) Talk to another reporter.
(b) Discuss the interview.
(c) Get arrested.
(d) Get on the Xnet for a few days.
4. About what does Masha warn Marcus?
(a) The DHS has almost identified him.
(c) That the DHS thinks Marcus is hiding something.
(d) That the DHS is about to harrass Ange.
5. What does Marcus say in response to his parents' question?
(a) Yes, the Xnet is legal.
(b) He has chatted with one old hippie who was in the Weatherman years ago.
(c) They have to obtain a user's key.
(d) He uses it for games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does DHS do as a result of the press conference?
2. How many were arrested the night of the concert at the Dolores Park rally?
3. Whose attention has the gathering at the Civic Center caught?
4. What does M1k3y try to explain in the press conference?
5. What does Mrs. Galvez say the Yippies did in an earlier decade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Ange and Marcus upset and what do they decide to do about it?
2. How does Marcus ensure that the keys are safe?
3. What happens as a result of the press conference?
4. Who catches Marcus before the real gas falls and how does she save him from Charles?
5. What do Marcus' parents decide to do after hearing what really happened to Marcus after the bombings?
6. What does National Public Radio run the next morning?
7. What does Masha say in an email to Marcus?
8. How is Marcus rescued by the California Highway Patrol?
9. Who helps Marcus when he has gotten away from Masha and does not know where to go that is safe?
10. Who is first to sign up for the key sign and what motto does she say to the crowd?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)