|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police use on the crowds at the park?
(a) Tear gas.
(b) Pepper spray.
2. What picture does Masha show Marcus?
(a) One of Marcus and Ange meeting with Barbara.
(b) One of Marcus and Darryl running from the BART station.
(c) One of Marcus and his group on the phone before the terrorist attack.
(d) One of Marcus talking to an Al Queda agent.
3. What do Ange and Marcus do when she leads him to an area near the edge of the crowd?
(b) Pass out leaflets.
(c) Recruit more key holders.
(d) Make out.
4. Why does Marcus tell his mother about what happened to him?
(a) Ange has contacted her.
(b) She confronts him with some papers.
(c) Van has contacted her.
(d) She hears him crying.
5. Why is Marcus sent to the office?
(a) For defacing a copy of the Bill of Rights hanging on the wall.
(b) For yelling at Mrs. Anderson.
(c) For refusing to read the Bill of Rights.
(d) For yelling at Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What graffiti does Marcus see sprayed on a wall the next day?
2. How does the principal know about Marcus' behavior in social studies class?
3. What background information does Barbara give Marcus and Ange?
4. What format do Marcus and Ange use for the Xnet press conference?
5. What does M1k3y try to explain in the press conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. What format do Marcus and Ange use to hold a "press" conference?
2. How does Marcus realize that the quote Ange said at the party is not spoken by Ange spontaneously the night of the party?
3. What do Marcus' parents decide to do after hearing what really happened to Marcus after the bombings?
4. What does Barbara ask of Marcus and Ange and what does she explain to Marcus?
5. Who takes over Mrs. Galvez's social studies class and what does she say about the Bill of Rights?
6. How is Marcus rescued by the California Highway Patrol?
7. Why are Ange and Marcus upset and what do they decide to do about it?
8. What does National Public Radio run the next morning?
9. How do the party goers respond at first and what does Marcus and Jolu tell them to convince them to join the keysigning?
10. How does Marcus ensure that the keys are safe?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)