|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids does Marcus estimate are in the Civic Center?
(a) As many as a thousand.
2. Why does Marcus tell his mother about what happened to him?
(a) Van has contacted her.
(b) Ange has contacted her.
(c) She hears him crying.
(d) She confronts him with some papers.
3. Besides students, who uses the Xnet?
(a) Underground radical organizations.
(b) Undercover government agents.
(c) Al Qaeda sympathizers.
(d) Underground news organizations.
4. What does Marcus have to do during his suspension?
(a) Work in the school cafeteria.
(b) Write a paper for each of his classes.
(c) Work with his father.
(d) Work in community service.
5. Where is the conference set up?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In Ange's bedroom.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the school's computer room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Marcus and Ange open a portion of Xnet?
2. Who is Dr Eevil?
3. What does Jolu speak out about to the party goers?
4. How often is Marcus frisked by police?
5. What does Marcus read to support the idea of the government being abolished?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to break up the concert?
2. What does Masha say in an email to Marcus?
3. What do Marcus and Ange explain to Barbara and why can she related to what they say?
4. What does National Public Radio run the next morning?
5. Who catches Marcus before the real gas falls and how does she save him from Charles?
6. How is Marcus rescued by the California Highway Patrol?
7. How do the party goers respond at first and what does Marcus and Jolu tell them to convince them to join the keysigning?
8. Why are Ange and Marcus upset and what do they decide to do about it?
9. How does Marcus ensure that the keys are safe?
10. What do Marcus' parents decide to do after hearing what really happened to Marcus after the bombings?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)