|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the Xnetters portrayed?
(a) As supporters of violence.
(b) As serious news hounds.
(c) As immature children.
(d) As misguided sociopaths.
2. What does Marcus tell the kids when he hears helicopters approach?
(a) Handcuff themselves to six other people with the cuffs provided.
(b) Lie down and pretend they have been gassed.
(c) Quietly file out the rear doors.
(d) Sit down and refuse to move.
3. Why does Marcus leave Ange's house angry?
(a) They hear that the teens are being sent to a special detention site.
(b) They hear that several of their best friends are in jail.
(c) They fight about going to graduation.
(d) She and Marcus fight about his desire to stop the jamming.
4. Whose attention has the gathering at the Civic Center caught?
(a) No one.
(b) DHS and SFPD.
(c) The underground press.
(d) Al Queda.
5. What does the regular press say the xnetters are not taking seriously?
(a) The use of bandwith for personal agendas.
(b) The need for the government to have some control.
(c) The illegality of what they are doing.
(d) Terrorists threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jolu speak out about to the party goers?
2. Besides students, who uses the Xnet?
3. From what origins does Mrs. Galvez say this new protest originated?
4. Who is Masha?
5. Who is Mrs. Anderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who catches Marcus before the real gas falls and how does she save him from Charles?
2. Who is first to sign up for the key sign and what motto does she say to the crowd?
3. Who helps Marcus when he has gotten away from Masha and does not know where to go that is safe?
4. Why does Marcus believe he has to try to end the arrests and what is Ange's response?
5. What do Marcus' parents decide to do after hearing what really happened to Marcus after the bombings?
6. How do the party goers respond at first and what does Marcus and Jolu tell them to convince them to join the keysigning?
7. What do Marcus and Ange explain to Barbara and why can she related to what they say?
8. How are the Xnetters portrayed the day after the "press" conference?
9. What does Ange say when Marcus tells her about the information he receives from Marsha?
10. Why are Ange and Marcus upset and what do they decide to do about it?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)