|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gang go to talk?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Darryl's house.
(c) Their secret meeting place in the Tenderloin.
(d) Marcus' home.
2. Who does the woman with the severe haircut tell Marcus his captors are?
(b) Homeland Security.
3. Of what is Jolu tired?
(a) Fighting the system.
(c) Being scared.
4. What do the terrorists destroy?
(a) The Golden Gate bridge.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) The Wharf area.
(d) Alcatraz Island.
5. Why does Darryl not want to skip school?
(a) He is interested in a girl in his next class.
(b) His dad will kick him out of the house.
(c) He is in danger of being expelled.
(d) He has a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marcus anger the cops?
2. What DVD does Marcus use in his communication attempts?
3. How does Mr. Benson catch Charles in the hallway?
4. What does Benson try to get Marcus to admit?
5. Who is Charles Walker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Charles and how do Marcus and Darryl distract him?
2. About what does Marcus worry when he starts up his Xbox that evening and what does he decide to do about it?
3. Who calls Marcus to the office, and what message does he receive on his way there?
4. How have Marcus' activities been monitored and how does he feel about that?
5. What does the woman with the severe haircut tell Marcus and what is his response?
6. Who joins Marcus and Darryl; where do they go and why does a girl take their pictures?
7. Why are Marcus and Darryl microwaving a book?
8. What happens as , Marcus and his three friends approach the BART station and what do they decide to do?
9. Describe the confrontation between Marcus' mother and the police.
10. How does Marcus anger the police on the way to his house and what does he do about it?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)