|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara ask Ange and Marcus not to do?
(a) Get arrested.
(b) Discuss the interview.
(c) Get on the Xnet for a few days.
(d) Talk to another reporter.
2. Why does Charles hand over his video camera?
(a) Marcus puts a knife to his back.
(b) He does not.
(c) Masha flashes her DHS badge.
(d) Masha puts a gun to his head.
3. Where do Masha and Marcus hide?
(a) In a packed moving van.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In a janitor's closet.
4. What is the origin of the quote Ange mentions at the party?
(a) The communist party in the early 1920s.
(b) Hippies of the 1960s.
(c) A cult group that was raised up in the heartland.
(d) No one knows.
5. How many kids does Marcus estimate are in the Civic Center?
(d) As many as a thousand.
6. What graffiti does Marcus see sprayed on a wall the next day?
(a) "Little Brother is Mad."
(b) "Don't trust anyone over 25."
(c) "The eyes are on you."
(d) "The government is out there."
7. What picture does Masha show Marcus?
(a) One of Marcus and Ange meeting with Barbara.
(b) One of Marcus talking to an Al Queda agent.
(c) One of Marcus and Darryl running from the BART station.
(d) One of Marcus and his group on the phone before the terrorist attack.
8. What does M1k3y try to explain in the press conference?
(a) Why he and his friends devised and use Xnet.
(b) How the regular press skews everything.
(c) Why Xnet cannot be compromised.
(d) How the Xnet helps keep a balance of information.
9. With whom does Marcus flirt via Xnet?
(a) A government hacker.
(c) No one.
10. What does Mrs. Galvez say the Yippies did in an earlier decade?
(b) Played pranks on the government.
(c) Created safe houses for fugitives.
(d) Rigged elections.
11. What does DHS do as a result of the press conference?
(b) Asks the service providers to shut down Xnet.
(c) Gives the teens an ultimatum to end their use of xnet.
(d) Starts arresting teens.
12. How many are estimated to be at the concert?
13. How does Marcus respond to what Ange says?
(a) He says Jolu is a good guy.
(b) He says he loves her.
(c) He says he believes Darryl is alive also.
(d) He says he is not ready to spend the night.
14. Why does Marcus tell his mother about what happened to him?
(a) She hears him crying.
(b) Van has contacted her.
(c) She confronts him with some papers.
(d) Ange has contacted her.
15. Who apprehends Marcus?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Marcus frisked by police?
2. Who is Mrs. Anderson?
3. About what does Masha warn Marcus?
4. What does Mrs. Anderson believe about the Bill of Rights?
5. What does Marcus read to support the idea of the government being abolished?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)